Saturday, July 2, 2011

Shriek If You Know What I Did Last Friday The Thirteenth (2000)




Genre: Comedy (I guess)

Average Netflix Rating: 2.9 Stars

Synopsis: It's Friday the 13th in Bulemia Falls and -- due to the mayor's dyslexia -- it's Halloween night as well. To make matters worse, a masked slasher is stalking the teens of BF High. Because the murderer is wearing a costume stolen under his watch, mall cop Doughy (Tom Arnold) is determined to get to the bottom of the killings. With the help of a cable video jockey (Tiffani-Amber Thiessen), Doughy hunts the hunter in this goofy horror spoof.

By reviewing this movie, I'm admitting to choosing to watch this movie. But this is what I'm here for, to help you avoid my mistakes. I'll make this short and sweet - This movie is terrible. HORRIBLE! I'll admit there are some jokes that did make me laugh, but most of the others fail so miserably it's hard to believe anyone thought they were funny. Not even a hint of funny. There is even about 15 minutes of movie that is sooo unfunny that they added in "pop up video" facts to try to distract you from how bad what's actually happening is. STAY AWAY!

Where should you put it in your Q? Don't...

LINK:http://movies.netflix.com/Movie/Shriek-If-You-Know-What-I-Did-Last-Friday-the-13th/60020575

No comments:

Post a Comment